Monday, March 9, 2020

Bio/Profile

I was born & raised in Washington state. I now live in Mexico. By the largest lake in Mexico called Lake Chapala. My Mom tought me how to crochet when I was a kid. I recently started crocheting again about 3 years ago.  I'm 67 years young; live with my husband, 3 cats & 5 dogs. Somewhat active in gardening, cooking, walking & sewing. Will post an occasional recipe now and then. Maybe a gardening tip, too. But mostly you'll find free crochet patterns on my blog. If you have any comments or questions please don't hesitate to ask. Pictures are always appreciated!! Go; take a look at what I've put up so far. Life is too short not to have some enjoyment. So; go enjoy!! Blessed Be!!

Twisted D

No comments:

Post a Comment

TwistedD's Sauce

Hello again everyone. Twisted D here again to bring you another recipe that you just might like. It's pretty easy & simple to make. ...